Aug 28, 2007

Mother Lily won't drop bomb vs Angel Locsin

IN an interview on “Startalk, ” Mother Lily Monteverde who celebrated her 60 plus birthday was asked what her message to Angel Locsin was. “Kailangan ko pa bang magsalita?” was all she said, followed by her signature laughter.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Mother Lily is still hurting, it seems. She feels betrayed by Angel for not honoring the contract she had with Regal Entertainment.

“She has to be honest. I even talked to Cory Vidanes of ABS CBN to settle the issue first. Angel’s contract with us is exclusive and disregarding it shows somedisrespect on her part. I tried to call her but she doesn’t answer the phone. My message? I wish her good luck. What saddens me is that I’ve always considered her as my own daughter.”

Mother’s anger seemed to have subsided when she said that she is not dropping a bomb against Angel as a result of her talk with the management of GMA7. Whatever it is, they prefer to remain silent.

Going back to other Regal babies, Mother Lily considers Maricel Soriano her favorite. “She looks mataray but she is mabait,” she says.

Who is pasaway?

“Snooky but she can also be malambing.”

Who is your favorite among the males?

“Gabby Concepcion.”

How much does Regal network costs?

“Ang BIR,” and she laughs again.
Remy Umerez
People's Journal

No comments: