Jul 28, 2007

ANGELICA LIVING IN WITH DEREK?

ANGELICA Panganiban says the rumor that she’s now living in with beau Derek Ramsay simply isn’t true.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
“I’m not ready for that kind of setup,” she says at the presscon of “A Love Story”. “Baka itatwa ako ng mommy ko. She didn’t raise me para makipag-live in.”

Another rumor says that Derek

got jealous of her numerous love scenes with Aga Muhlach in the film. “Ay naku, hindi rin totoo. Nagtanong nga siya kung marami kaming love scenes, pero sa tonong naglalambing lang, hindi nagagalit o nagseselos. He knows from the start part yun ng job ko.”

So which is more enjoyable, her kisses with Aga or with Derek? “Yung with Aga, trabaho lang naman ‘yun at nothing personal in it, gaya n’ung halikan namin ni Jericho Rosales in ‘Santa Santita’. With Derek, it’s definitely much more personal, kaya may halong kilig.”

As a 24-year old flight stewardess who competes with Maricel Soriano for Aga’s attention in “A Love Story,” she considers this her most mature performance so far. “Not only because of the bedscenes but also because the love triangle story is something husband and wives can relate to. I’m no longer playing a teeny bopper role here and I’m glad Director Maryo de los Reyes is there to help me interpret my role. Tinulungan din ako ni Mama (Maricel) so I’m confident I’d be able to do justice to my part here as Karyn.”
Mario E. Bautista
People's Journal

No comments: