Oct 1, 2007

Jake Cuenca will star in 'Palos', an upcoming ABS-CBN series

Jake Cuenca is reportedly going to top bill an upcoming ABS-CBN show entitled 'Palos' alongside with Cesar Montano.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Cesar is said to have signed a two-assignment contract with Channel 2. Aside from Palos, Cesar is slated to host a reality show, tentatively titled Celebrity Boxing.

Palos was a popular action movie in the sixties based from a comic book series.
It was produced by LVN Pictures and starred by Bernard Bonnin, Charlene Gonzales' dad.

Jake is currently seen on TVs on the shows Natutulog Ba Ang Diyos, That's My Doc, and Lastikman.

Star Magic co-manages Jake with Neil de Guia, a former movie writer who discovered Jake in a mall.

“I just arrived from Spain at that time,” Jake says. “Medyo mataba ako noon. Neil advised me to lose weight. But I’d say that Tito Douglas (Quijano) also had a hand in what I’ve now become. I thank them with all my heart.”

Jake was born and raised in Spain.

Jake is currently nineteen years old and says Roxanne Guinoo is his one true love.
Nel Alejandrino
People's Tonight

No comments: