Sep 3, 2007

Kim Chiu admits Gerald Anderson is not her first kiss

There is an on-screen kissing scene between Kim Chiu and Gerald Anderson on their launcing movie I’VE Fallen for You, which will be Kim's first on TV or movie but she's candid enough to say that in real life, this is not her first.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
“I had one before with an ex pero let’s not talk about it kasi hindi siya karapat-dapat pag-usapan.”

What’s the status of your relationship with Gerald? Friends or more than friends?

“Hindi pa more than friends but special friends kasi he’s alwaysthere when I have problems. I only have few friends and he’s one of those whom I can confide with regarding my problems. And he listens to me. And he’s always there whenever I call.”

You seem to be more at ease with each other off camera? “That’s what Direk Lino told us. He didn’t want to limit us on what we can do. Basta kung ano ang totoong nararamdaman namin iyon ang makikita ninyo sa movie,” says Kim.

SOURCE:
Aster Amoyo
People's Journal

No comments: