Jul 25, 2007

MAUI HAS NOT FORGIVEN DJ MO YET

MAUI Taylor says she still has not forgiven DJ Mo for humiliating her on the air when she was his co-host in a radio show.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
“I was really offended kasi naging personal ang mga tira niya sa’kin,” she says at her contract-signing with Viva. “Every time kakausapin ko siya, even on the air, binabara niya ko. Pinaiyak niya talaga ako at kung anu-ano ang sinabi sa’kin. It came to a point na nag-resign

na ako and I said I was leaving on June 28, my birthday. And he told me: ‘I don’t care. You can resign tomorrow.’ That was on May 31, so I left. Ang daming gustong mag-interview sa ‘kin after he did that to me, but I never talked about it. Ngayon na lang.”

All in all, she stayed with him for five months in the show. What’s the reason of her conflict with him? “It’s too personal, I don’t want to elaborate anymore. Isa pa, a new station is getting me to do a radio show for them. Hindi pa lang kami magkasundo kasi they want me to do it four times a week. Eh twice a week lang ang kaya ko.”

Viva is soon releasing a new sexy video, “Viva Hot Babes Gone Wild”, with Mo interviewing her and Hot Babes Katya Santos, Gwen Garci, Myles Hernandez, and others. “It was taped bago niya ako inaway at pinaiyak. Nag-sorry na raw siya sa’kin on the air. Pero gusto ko, mag-apologize siya sa’kin in person.”

Maui signed up to be managed by Viva for two years. “Boss Vic asked me to take voice lessons so we can accept more singing engagements,” she says. “Marami kasi ka-ming out of town shows at meron pang sa abroad, like Papua New Guinea and the U.S. later this year.”

She doesn’t have a new BF now and her last one from showbiz was Brian Revilla. She admits having a crush on Mark Bautista. “Actually, noon ko pa siya crush. Naging textmates kami. Naguguwapuhan talaga ako sa kanya at noong makita ko siyang mag-perform sa concert ni Sarah Geronimo sa Araneta, parang ang bango-bango niya. Ang dream ko ngayon is isama niya ako sa kanyang next music video at papayag ako kahit may kissing scene kami kasi parang ang yummy niya.”
Mario E. Bautista
People's Journal

No comments: