Jul 10, 2007

Carmina look-alike in sex video


A reader (elgin_sweetpascual@yahoo.com) forwarded to me a shocking sex video of a girl who bears a striking resemblance to Carmina Villaroel. The guy’s face wasn’t shown.

The video clip must be on the Internet by now. Elgin (and I’m sure everyone who has seen it) wants to know if it’s Mina or just a look-alike.

I’m sure it isn’t her, but I texted Mina just the same for a reaction. She is one of the sweetest girls I know and it really bothers me that she’s the target of malicious minds.

It’s appalling that someone as wholesome as Mina is still not spared from scandals. Imagine to what extent some lunatics would go to besmirch a celebrity’s name?

Who could be next in line? Celebrities, especially those whose reputation is not at pristine as Carmina’s, better beware! The net can turn gross. Cyberspace can really come up with out-of-this-world stuff.

Now we shouldn’t worry only about having safe sex. The act itself is no longer safe because you’ll never know if the whole world will soon be watching.

Dolly Ann Carvajal
Philippine Daily Inquirer

No comments: