Jul 22, 2007

Aga's son by Janice problem child?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
FOR the first time in his career, Aga Muhlach allows himself to be photographed shirtless for his film with Maricel Soriano and Angelica Panganiban, “A Love Story.” And why not? He now has his own hard abs to show, the result of diligent workouts. “I lost 60 lbs. at hindi ‘yan dahil sa siyensiya kundi dahil

sa diet and exercise,” he boasts. “After doing ‘Dubai’ two years ago, I gained so much weight kaya lahat na lang, tinutukso ang katabaan ko. Now that I’ve achieved my desired weight, tuloy-tuloy pa rin ang workout ko at hindi ko na ‘yan ititigil. It’s my responsibility to look good. I’m not getting any younger kaya it’s really about time magbawas ako ng timbang.”

With his lean looks, he can easily attract younger women. “But sorry, I’m devoted to my wife and kids. Wala akong panahong gumimik pa kasi mas masarap ‘yung after a hard day’s work, you go home to your family.”

He’s so slim he doesn’t appear to be the father of a 20-year-old son like Luigi. He admits his eldest son (by Janice de Belen) is quite a problem as the boy doesn’t want to go to school. “It’s hard kasi you cannot force naman your child to go to college. Kinausap ko na ng ilang beses. Pareho kami ni Janice, hindi nagkukulang sa pangaral. But he seems to want to learn the hard way. Siguro, part ito ng pagbibinata niya. Sayang nga dahil I have all the means to send him to the best schools. I told him magsisisi siya sa huli. Kung sinusunod niya lang ako, it’s gonna be easy for him. Now, pag may nire-request siya sa’kin, I don’t grant it easily. Tinatawagan ko muna si Janice para hingin ang approval niya. It’s really sad kasi, basically, he’s a nice boy naman. Kaya lang, sayang ang time habang ayaw niyang mag-aral. I’m praying na sana, malaman na niya kung ano talaga ang gusto niyang gawin sa buhay.”

What can he say about the breakup of her aunt Amalia Fuentes’ marriage to Joey Stevens? “I don’t want to comment on that as I haven’t talked to her. Nababasa ko lang sa papers ang nangyari. But I know she’s a strong person and she knows what’s best for her.”
Mario E. Bautista
People's Journal

No comments: