Aug 6, 2007

RUFFA DATING A RICH NEW SUITOR?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
RUFFA Gutierrez is excited that her first fantaserye starts airing today after “TV Patrol”, “Kokey,” about an alien who lands on earth and is befrien-ded by a little boy (Joshua Cadelena), who happens to be the son of Ruffa and comedian Redford White. “It’s the first time I’m acting again at sana panoorin naman ng tao dahil it’s a very wholesome family show,” she says.

Is it true she’s now dating a rich and powerful suitor who’s connected with a

big multi-national company? “Well, they’re all rich and powerful dahil I won’t give the time of day naman to people who don’t have the same lifestyle as I have. But that’s not true as I’m not entertaining anyone as of now kahit maraming nagrereto sa’kin ng kung sinu-sino na gusto raw akong i-date. Hello. Puwede ba, sa dami ng trabaho ko, wala na akong time sa ganyan.

I’m taping ‘Kokey’, I’m shooting ‘Despe-radas’ and later this month, magi-startdin ang ‘My Monster Mom’, meron pa akong ‘The Buzz’ and I’m attending to Rampa For a Cause. Ngayon pa lang uli ako nakakabuwelo sa career ko, kaya dito muna ko. Isa pa, hindi pa talaga tapos ‘yung sa’min ni Yilmaz so I’m not ready to get into another relationship.”

So she still gets in touch with Yilmaz? “For the sake of my two daughters. Kung minsan, hinahanap ang Bubba (Papa) nila, so I call up Yilmaz then I give the phone to them at sila ang nag-uusap.”
Mario E. Bautista
People's Journal

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shameless!!!! any bullshit to get cheap publicity!

who'd want to court her- SHE'S A BIGAMIST!