Apr 1, 2007

Han Hye-jin: Soseono's Real Love Life

If you read my earlier post about the Jumong Cast regarding Han Hye-jin you now know she is a devoted girlfriend of Na Ul (sorry for the men :P)
And I'll quote myself eheh:
Engaged to her boyfriend named Na Ul an R&B singer from The Brown Eyes (
Korea) who now focuses with other things such as his site: www.sweething.co.kr Recently Na Ul will spend his two years fulfilling their nation’s mandatory military service. He’s also reputed to be a devout contributor to many charities.
And here are the photos of Hye-jin with her b.f. :

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey, I hear hearts breaking! Anyway, for the guys I really can't blame you because she plays the tough yet pretty Soseono so darned well. ^^


No comments: