Aug 9, 2007

Hate mail vs Boy2 Quizon

I’ve been swamped with negative e-mail about Boy2 Quizon. Is there a smear campaign against him?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
He’s got a good head on his shoulders. Free spirits like him are just usually misunderstood.

The senders insist that Dolphy’s grandson is a junkie and should not be given projects by GMA 7. One even claims she overheard Boy2 bragging that he’d gone to bed with all the “Lupin” girls.

Here’s his side: “At first, I

laughed it off pero may inis factor din. Mag-iimbento na lang sila ng balita, di pa nila ayusin. Sa Forest Hills resto daw ako nakita na drunk at nagyayabang. Wala namang resto na Forest Hills. Bundok ’yun where we have our tapings. I guess it’s because I’m so visible on TV these days that all these intriga are coming out. But my conscience is clear. I’ve been endorsing products. May character check parati before doing an ad. Matino naman ako.”

Oh well… intrigues are a necessary evil in the biz. Only the fearless survive! Boy2 must have been trained well by his granddad on how to face the intriga challenge.
Dolly Anne Carvajal
Inquirer

No comments: